Pronail Fungal Nail Solution 4ml
Pronail is a topical solution designed to treat nail fungal infection
* Easy, One handed application
* Traditional brush applicator
* Fast acting and easy to apply, ProNail contains the clinically proven Olile active ingredient
* Visible Results in 1 week
What is Nail Fungus:
Nail fungus is an infection affecting the hard material (keratin) that makes up the fingernails and toenails. Fungal nail infection is a common foot problem in all age groups, but especially in older adults. The infection is caused by a fungal microbe that invades the nail bed, resulting in a visibly damaged nail, typically recognized by thickening, white, yellow or brown discolouration, distorted shape and splitting of the nails. In addition, some build up of debris under the nail, scaliness and brittleness of the nail may occur. While fungal nail infections are considered mostly as a cosmetic concern, without treatment the infection may lead to pain, irritation and loss of the nail. If you are unsure whether you have a fungal nail infection, consult your general practitioner or pharmacist.
How does Pronail SOLUTION Work?
Pronail Solution is a Self-Care Medical Device for the treatment and prevention of fungal nail infection. The formulation, with the Active Medical Ingredient Olile-Active™ creates a hostile environment where fungus is not able to survive or multiply. After just one week of application, visible improvement can be seen on the infected nail area.
The package contains a 4 mL glass bottle with brush, 5 nail files and Instructions For Use.
Olile-Active™, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolized Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.
Pronail Solution can be used by adults and children from 4 years old (under supervision).Consult your doctor before using Pronail if you have diabetes, or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Before using Pronail Solution
• Start using Pronail Pen at the first sign of a fungal nail infection.
• Remove any nail polish and use one of the nail files to file the entire nail. This will help the formulation penetrate into the nail.
• Use Pronail Solution twice a day for at least 4 weeks. Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed.
• Allow 1-2 minutes for the nails to dry before putting on socks, shoes or gloves.
• Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection.
• Once the treatment is completed, you can continue using Pronail Solution until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent infection recurrence.
- Do not use Pronail Solution if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
For external use only.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
If the symptoms of fungal nail infection do not improve within 5 days of treatment or worsen, consult your general practitioner.
Pay special attention when treating young children or using the formulation on fingernails: avoid contact with the mouth until the fingernail is dry.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case the solution comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, clean the area with plenty of water.
Do not use Pronail Solution on open wounds.
For personal use only – do not share Pronail Solution.