You have no items in your shopping cart.
Natio Brow Kit
Natio Brow Kit
- Sale price
- Regular price
Shape and define your brows with this everyday makeup essential featuring all your brow tools in one convenient, portable compact. The kit includes: two brow powders - in light and medium -which can be blended to create the perfect shade, a brow wax to groom brows and hold hair in place, a slanted brow brush to shade and sculpt; a round grooming spoolie brush to smooth brows, plus handy tweezers and a mirror. Suitable for most skin tones and brow colours.
Aloe, Coconut and Beeswax.
Brow Wax: Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Silica Dimethyl Silylate.
Brow Powders - Light/Medium and Medium/Dark: Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
- Comb brows up and out in the direction of hair growth using the Round Grooming Brush.
- Blend the two powders to match your desired colour, using the Slanted Brow Brush.
- Colour brows and fill in any gaps using light, short strokes in the direction of hair growth.
- Gently comb brows with Round Grooming Brush to blend.
- Use the Tweezers to pluck any stray hairs that fall above or below your brows.
- Apply wax to smooth hairs and set the colour, using the Slanted Brow Brush. Define where your brows start and end.
- Imagine a straight vertical line that goes from the outer edge of your nose upwards. Where the line meets your brows is where your eyebrow should start.
- To define the highest arch point, imagine a straight vertical line along the outer corner of the iris. Where the line meets the eyebrow is where your highest arch point should be.
- To define the end point of your brows, imagine a line from the outer edge of your nose past the outer corner of your eye to where it meets your eyebrow.